I’ve compiled a list of crazy easy afghans, perfect for when you need a project, but want it to be really intuitive and easy. These are great for beginners who are just starting out or advanced crocheters who really need to chill with their crochet. Enjoy!
Shown in collage:
1. Granny Blues Lapghan by Marilyn Coleman for Red Heart Yarns
Notice and Disclaimer: All crochet patterns written by Kim Guzman at CrochetKim are in US terms. All photos not copyright to Kim Guzman are posted with permission. This website contains affiliate links.
2. Bright Stripes Afghan from Red Heart Yarns
3. Cozy Checkerboard Throw from Lion Brand Yarn (requires free registration and login)
4. Loopy Love Blanket by Tamara Kelly of Moogly Blog
5. Tween Throw by Kim Guzman of CrochetKim
Not shown in collage:
6. Double Cuddles from Stuff I Make
7. Stained Glass Afghan from Craftown
8. Peter by Jessica McDowell
9. Simple Vintage Blanket by Carolyn Calderon of The Purple Poncho
10. Block-Stitch Baby Blanket from Zooty Owl
11. Modified Moss Afghan by Gigi of Adventures in Crocheting …. and Spinning
12. Gentle Gradient Ripple Blanket by Marie Segares of Underground Crafter
13. Granny Hexagon from Lion Brand Yarns (requires free registration and login)
15. Event Plaid from DIY Network (archive link)
16. Joy’s Journey by Dedri Uys of Look At What I Made
17. Done in a Jiffy Baby Blanket by Marie Anne St. Jean
18. Free Beginner Level Crochet Blanket by Amy Solovay of The Spruce Crafts
Many of you have written to me to ask how you can help support CrochetKim. A Patreon account was suggested but I thought it would be better to provide ad-free PDFs of my patterns so you would get something in return. I'm steadily working on adding PDFs to all my patterns and I've also made this compilation available at a discounted price. You can, of course, view, print, paste to a word processor, convert to PDF, etc. on your own. This is just an extra feature so that people help out, if they want. Thank you to all of you for your overwhelming support and kindness these many years. Enjoy!