With the warm weather approaching and the chill in office buildings from air conditioning, I thought it would be the perfect time to find some cardigan patterns suitable for layering. Here are 15 free crochet patterns for women’s cardigans (free at the time of posting). I hope you like them!
Notice and Disclaimer: All crochet patterns written by Kim Guzman at CrochetKim are in US terms. All photos not copyright to Kim Guzman are posted with permission. This website contains affiliate links.
1. Filigree Cardigan by Kimberly McAlindin for Red Heart Yarns
2. Turnberry Cardigan from Drew Emborsky for Caron Yarns
3. Cropped Cardi by Breann Mauldin of Hooked on Homemade Happiness
4. Sally’s Best Friend Cardigan by Jenny King
5. Cape Sleeved Cardi by Kim Guzman of CrochetKim
6. Anywhere Short-Sleeved Cardi by Lorna Miser for Yarnspirations
7. Ribbon Trimmed Jacket by Kim Guzman for Caron Yarns
8. Manhattan Cardigan by Julie Farmer for Red Heart Yarns
9. Rib Stitch Cardigan by Kim Guzman
10. Peek A Boo Button Wrap from Miss Neriss
11. Ariane by Peggy Grand
12. Spring Cardi from KT and the Squid
13. Hot Chili Shawl Cardigan from Heidi Walsh
14. Chevron Lace Cardigan by Milobo
15. Veranda Cardi from Crochetvolution
Many of you have written to me to ask how you can help support CrochetKim. A Patreon account was suggested but I thought it would be better to provide ad-free PDFs of my patterns so you would get something in return. I'm steadily working on adding PDFs to all my patterns and I've also made this compilation available at a discounted price. You can, of course, view, print, paste to a word processor, convert to PDF, etc. on your own. This is just an extra feature so that people help out, if they want. Thank you to all of you for your overwhelming support and kindness these many years. Enjoy!