All crochet patterns written by Kim Guzman at CrochetKim are in US terms. All photos not copyright to Kim Guzman are posted with permission. This website contains affiliate links. Any purchases through affiliate links will provide me with the income necessary to keep this site available at no extra cost to you.
Welcome to the In Stitches Free Crochet Pattern Party #27!
Here are the TOP FIVE most clicked links from our last In Stitches Link Party!
2. Home for Christmas Stocking from Rich Treasures Crochet
3. Amigurumi Hippo from Grace and Yarn
4. Baby Feet Blanket from Raidy’s Crochet Corner
5. Crown Earwarmer from Crochet for You Blog
Congratulations to each of you!
Here are the five newest patterns from the In Stitches Team!
1. Velvet Wheel Hat from Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
2. Sugar Sand Afghan Square from Salty Pearl Crochet
3. Patchwork Throw from CrochetKim
4. Chunky Crochet Ear Warmer from Maria’s Blue Crayon
5. Double Waffle Crochet Stitch from The Unraveled Mitten
Want to participate?
- Please visit at least one other link, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each week! Feel free to leave a comment at the pattern link to provide feedback and show support.
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual crochet patterns that are accessible for FREE! We remove and disqualify any links that do not direct to the original pattern.
- If your project gets featured because it was voted as a top link, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
Now let’s get this party started! Please remember that the links below are shown in random order and are not shown according to when they were submitted or how many votes they received so far.
Many of you have written to me to ask how you can help support CrochetKim. A Patreon account was suggested but I thought it would be better to provide ad-free PDFs of my patterns so you would get something in return. I'm steadily working on adding PDFs to all my patterns and I've also made this compilation available at a discounted price. Thank you to all of you for your overwhelming support and kindness these many years. Enjoy!