Welcome to the In Stitches Free Crochet Pattern Party #30 brought to you by the In Stitches Team
Here are the TOP FIVE most clicked links from our last In Stitches Link Party!
1. Heart C2C Hat from Nana’s Crafty Home
2. Valentine Bear from Grace and Yarn
3. Everyday Cable Cardigan from Joy of Motion Crochet
4. Frosted Berry Chunky Hat from Left in Knots
5. Celtic Weave Cowl from Edyth Blayn
Congratulations to each of you!
Here are the five newest patterns from the In Stitches Team!
1. Venus Shell Infinity Scarf from Salty Pearl Crochet
2. Lemon Peel Infinity Scarf from Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
3. Boxed Block Stitch from The Unraveled Mitten
4. Mesmeric Dots Beanie from CrochetKim
5. Horse Applique from Maria’s Blue Crayon
Want to Pin the In Stitches Party?
Want to participate?
- Please visit at least one other link, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each week! Feel free to leave a comment at the pattern link to provide feedback and show support.
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual crochet patterns that are accessible for FREE! We remove and disqualify any links that do not direct to the original pattern.
- If your project gets featured because it was voted as a top link, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
Now let’s get this party started! Please remember that the links below are shown in random order and are not shown according to when they were submitted or how many votes they received so far.
Note: The InLinz Website updated! If you are submitted a link using this new feature, please follow the NEW Instructions. You only need to sign up once. If you do not understand why, click the shown “?” for more info.