Welcome to the In Stitches Free Crochet Pattern Party #31 brought to you by the In Stitches Team
Notice and Disclaimer: All crochet patterns written by Kim Guzman at CrochetKim are in US terms. All photos not copyright to Kim Guzman are posted with permission. This website contains affiliate links.
Here are the TOP FIVE most clicked links from our last In Stitches Link Party!
1. Pineapple Poncho from the Purple Poncho
2. Jonathon Beanie from Shabby Sheep Apparel
3. Penelope the Penguin from The Blue Elephants
4. Creek Bed Beanie from Cute As A Button Crochet
5. Claire Bun Beanie from A Crafty Concept
Congratulations to each of you!
Here are the five newest patterns from the In Stitches Team!
1. Little Bow Hat from Salty Pearl Crochet
2. Lemon Peel Fingerless Gloves from Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
3. Sedge Stitch Sampler Square from The Unraveled Mitten
4. Candlelight Lace Crochet Stitch Tutorial from CrochetKim
5. Cardigan Shrug from Maria’s Blue Crayon
Want to Pin the In Stitches Party?
Want to participate?
- Please visit at least one other link, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each week! Feel free to leave a comment at the pattern link to provide feedback and show support.
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual crochet patterns that are accessible for FREE! We remove and disqualify any links that do not direct to the original pattern.
- If your project gets featured because it was voted as a top link, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
Now let’s get this party started! Please remember that the links below are shown in random order and are not shown according to when they were submitted or how many votes they received so far.
Note: The InLinz Website updated! If you are submitted a link using this new feature, please follow the NEW Instructions. You only need to sign up once. If you do not understand why, click the shown “?” for more info.