Welcome to the In Stitches Free Crochet Pattern Party 36 brought to you by the In Stitches Team
Notice and Disclaimer: All crochet patterns written by Kim Guzman at CrochetKim are in US terms. All photos not copyright to Kim Guzman are posted with permission. This website contains affiliate links.
Top 5 Most Clicked Links
1. Lava Fox C2C Wildlife Graphghan from My Hobby is Crochet
2. Amigurumi Gnome by Winding Road Crochet
3. St. Tropez Sun Hat by Krazy Kabbage
4. The Vino Shawl by Raidy’s Crochet Corner
5. Blooming Coin Purse by Alexandra Richards for Knotions
Congratulations to each of you!
Patterns from the In Stitches Team
1. Boho Chevron Purse from Salty Pearl Crochet
2. Crochet Cell Phone Stand from Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
3. Wattle Stitch Tutorial from The Unraveled Mitten
4. Tunisian Drop Stitch Scarf from CrochetKim
5. Dinosaur Blanket CAL from Maria’s Blue Crayon
Want to participate?
- Please visit at least one other link, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each week! Feel free to leave a comment at the pattern link to provide feedback and show support.
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual crochet patterns that are accessible for FREE! We remove and disqualify any links that do not direct to the original pattern.
- If your project gets featured because it was voted as a top link, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
Now let’s get this party started! Please remember that the links below are shown in random order and are not shown according to when they were submitted or how many votes they received so far.
Note: The InLinz Website updated! If you are submitted a link using this new feature, please follow the NEW Instructions. You only need to sign up once. If you do not understand why, click the shown “?” for more info.