Welcome to the In Stitches Free Crochet Pattern Party 41 brought to you by the In Stitches Team
Notice and Disclaimer: All crochet patterns written by Kim Guzman at CrochetKim are in US terms. All photos not copyright to Kim Guzman are posted with permission. This website contains affiliate links.
Top 5 Most Clicked Links
1. Perfectly Provincial Square by Kirsten Holloway of Kirsten Holloway Designs
2. Frigus Top Down Tee by Janne Kleivset of Joy of Motion Crochet
3. Giraffe C2C Square by Kinga Erdem of My Hobby is Crochet
4. Flower Granny Square Bloom Scarf by Jessie Rayot of Jessie At Home
5. Beach Please Summer Tote by Amanda of Loops & Love Crochet
Congratulations to each of you!
Patterns from the In Stitches Team
1. Pencil Shaped Pencil Case by Nicole Riley of Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
2. Twisted Boho Head Wrap by Katie Clary of Salty Pearl Crochet
3. One Skein Fiesta Cowl by Kim Guzman of CrochetKim
4. Watermelon Dishcloth Set by Maria Weaber of Maria’s Blue Crayon
5. C2C Double Crochet Square by Heather Anderson of The Unraveled Mitten
Want to participate?
- Please visit at least one other link, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each week! Feel free to leave a comment at the pattern link to provide feedback and show support.
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual crochet patterns that are accessible for FREE! We remove and disqualify any links that do not direct to the original pattern.
- If your project gets featured because it was voted as a top link, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
Now let’s get this party started! Please remember that the links below are shown in random order and are not shown according to when they were submitted or how many votes they received so far.
Note: The InLinkz Website updated! If you are submitted a link using this new feature, please follow the NEW Instructions. You only need to sign up once. If you do not understand why, click the shown “?” for more info.