Welcome to the In Stitches Free Crochet Pattern Party 42 brought to you by the In Stitches Team
Notice and Disclaimer: All crochet patterns written by Kim Guzman at CrochetKim are in US terms. All photos not copyright to Kim Guzman are posted with permission. This website contains affiliate links.
Top 5 Most Clicked Links
1. Oasis Cluster Top by Alexandra Richards of Eye Love Knots
2. C2C Zebra Square by Kinga Erdem of My Hobby is Crochet
3. Feather Storm Totebag by Kat of Krazy Kabbage
4. Mini Penguin Amigurumi by Stephanie of Grace and Yarn
5. Hudson Blanket by Shehla Ahmed of The Blue Elephants
Congratulations to each of you!
Patterns from the In Stitches Team
1. Bowl Cozy by Nicole Riley of Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
2. Floppy Eyelets Sun Hat by Katie Clary of Salty Pearl Crochet
3. Unforgettable Lunar Crossings Shawl by Kim Guzman of CrochetKim
4. Fuzzy Pumpkins by Maria Weaber of Maria’s Blue Crayon
5. Aligned Cluster Stitch Square by Heather Anderson of The Unraveled Mitten
Want to participate?
- Please visit at least one other link, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each week! Feel free to leave a comment at the pattern link to provide feedback and show support.
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual crochet patterns that are accessible for F-R-E-E! We remove and disqualify any links that do not direct to the original pattern. If you post a pattern link for a pattern that is not free, you will run the risk of being BANNED from this Link Party and all furture In Stitches Link Parties.
- If your project gets featured because it was voted as a top link, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
Now let’s get this party started! Please remember that the links below are shown in random order and are not shown according to when they were submitted or how many votes they received so far.
Note: The InLinkz Website updated! If you are submitted a link using this new feature, please follow the NEW Instructions. You only need to sign up once. If you do not understand why, click the shown “?” for more info.