With the cooler weather upon us, I wanted to share some of my favorite cooler weather wraps with you. I’m certainly a fan of crochet lace, but sometimes you need something a little more dense to keep the chill out.
1. Unchained Shawl by Jessie of Jessie At Home
Notice and Disclaimer: All crochet patterns written by Kim Guzman at CrochetKim are in US terms. All photos not copyright to Kim Guzman are posted with permission. This website contains affiliate links.
2. Gradient Strips Shawl by Lily Chin for Red Heart Yarns
3. Delhi Shawl by Kim Guzman of CrochetKim
4. Toulouse Wrap by Andrea Graciarena for Naturally Caron yarns (direct PDF)
5. Top Down Shawl by Nazanin Fard for Red Heart yarns
6. Midnight Breeze Shawl by Elena of Beatrice Ryan Designs
7. Country Christmas Wrap by Kim Guzman of CrochetKim
8. Keiko Wrap available at CrochetKim
9. Ripple Wrap by Margret Willson for Caron yarns
10. Penelope Shawl by Carolyn Christmas
Many of you have written to me to ask how you can help support CrochetKim. A Patreon account was suggested but I thought it would be better to provide ad-free PDFs of my patterns so you would get something in return. I'm steadily working on adding PDFs to all my patterns and I've also made this compilation available at a discounted price. You can, of course, view, print, paste to a word processor, convert to PDF, etc. on your own. This is just an extra feature so that people help out, if they want. Thank you to all of you for your overwhelming support and kindness these many years. Enjoy!