With the cooler weather upon us, I wanted to share some of my favorite cooler weather wraps with you. I’m certainly a fan of crochet lace, but sometimes you need something a little more dense to keep the chill out.
1. Unchained Shawl by Jessie of Jessie At Home
Notice and Disclaimer: All crochet patterns written by Kim Guzman at CrochetKim are in US terms. All photos not copyright to Kim Guzman are posted with permission. This website contains affiliate links.
2. Gradient Strips Shawl by Lily Chin for Red Heart Yarns
3. Delhi Shawl by Kim Guzman of CrochetKim
4. Toulouse Wrap by Andrea Graciarena for Naturally Caron yarns (direct PDF)
5. Top Down Shawl by Nazanin Fard for Red Heart yarns
6. Midnight Breeze Shawl by Elena of Beatrice Ryan Designs
7. Country Christmas Wrap by Kim Guzman of CrochetKim
8. Keiko Wrap available at CrochetKim
9. Ripple Wrap by Margret Willson for Caron yarns
10. Penelope Shawl by Carolyn Christmas