1. Unicorn Hood by Stacey Williams of Busting Stitches
Notice and Disclaimer: All crochet patterns written by Kim Guzman at CrochetKim are in US terms. All photos not copyright to Kim Guzman are posted with permission. This website contains affiliate links.
2. Warm Waffles Hooded Cowl by Nadia Fuad of YARNutopia
3. Woodland Pixie Hood Scoodie by Stephanie Pokorny of Crochetverse
4. Ella Hoody by Michele Costa of Stitch & Hustle
5. Hooded Cabled Cape by Jessie Rayot of Jessie At Home
6. Faerie Mist Hooded Scarf by Rhondda Winn-Mol of Oombawka Design Crochet
7. Women’s Hooded Cowl by Bethany Dearden of Whistle & Ivy
8. Forest Girl Hood by Maz Kwok of Be A Crafter XD
9. Easy Basic Boho Hood by Farrah Hodgson
10. Cowl Hooded Capelet Poncho by Celina Lane of Simply Collectible Crochet
Many of you have written to me to ask how you can help support CrochetKim. A Patreon account was suggested but I thought it would be better to provide ad-free PDFs of my patterns so you would get something in return. I'm steadily working on adding PDFs to all my patterns and I've also made this compilation available at a discounted price. You can, of course, view, print, paste to a word processor, convert to PDF, etc. on your own. This is just an extra feature so that people help out, if they want. Thank you to all of you for your overwhelming support and kindness these many years. Enjoy!