My goal here was to find some fantastic Heart patterns without it being overly “Valentine’s Day-ish”. I think these are great for gifts year-round and don’t necessarily scream February 14. I especially love the Gingham and Hearts blanket from Herrshners. I would love to see it in the richer colors of plaid so popular right now.
Notice and Disclaimer: All crochet patterns written by Kim Guzman at CrochetKim are in US terms. All photos not copyright to Kim Guzman are posted with permission. This website contains affiliate links.
1. Heart in Hand Fingerless Gloves by Stephanie Pokorny from Crochetverse
2. Girlie Heart Pillow by Teresa Alvarez
3. Valentine’s Heart Bag by Divine Debris
4. Cozy Heart Afghan by Glenda Winkleman for Red Heart Yarns
5. Cactus Heart Amigurumi by Yazmina Nieblas from Minass Craft
6. Sweet Hearts & Gingham by Diane Doty
7. Lover’s Knot Scarf by Belle Tracy from Crochet Treasures
8. Tiny Heart Blanket by Bethany Reynolds from Benny Rens
9. Wayward Hearts Throw by Dallas Bolen
10. Love Note Pocket Pillow by Ashleigh Kiser from Sewrella
As always, the ones not shown in the collage are usually not shown because I don’t have permission from the copyright holder to show their photo. Once they give me permission, I will come back and update the page, as time allows.
Many of you have written to me to ask how you can help support CrochetKim. A Patreon account was suggested but I thought it would be better to provide ad-free PDFs of my patterns so you would get something in return. I'm steadily working on adding PDFs to all my patterns and I've also made this compilation available at a discounted price. You can, of course, view, print, paste to a word processor, convert to PDF, etc. on your own. This is just an extra feature so that people help out, if they want. Thank you to all of you for your overwhelming support and kindness these many years. Enjoy!