My goal here was to find some fantastic Heart patterns without it being overly “Valentine’s Day-ish”. I think these are great for gifts year-round and don’t necessarily scream February 14. I especially love the Gingham and Hearts blanket from Herrshners. I would love to see it in the richer colors of plaid so popular right now.
Notice and Disclaimer: All crochet patterns written by Kim Guzman at CrochetKim are in US terms. All photos not copyright to Kim Guzman are posted with permission. This website contains affiliate links.
1. Heart in Hand Fingerless Gloves by Stephanie Pokorny from Crochetverse
2. Girlie Heart Pillow by Teresa Alvarez
3. Valentine’s Heart Bag by Divine Debris
4. Cozy Heart Afghan by Glenda Winkleman for Red Heart Yarns
5. Cactus Heart Amigurumi by Yazmina Nieblas from Minass Craft
6. Sweet Hearts & Gingham by Diane Doty
7. Lover’s Knot Scarf by Belle Tracy from Crochet Treasures
8. Tiny Heart Blanket by Bethany Reynolds from Benny Rens
9. Wayward Hearts Throw by Dallas Bolen
10. Love Note Pocket Pillow by Ashleigh Kiser from Sewrella
As always, the ones not shown in the collage are usually not shown because I don’t have permission from the copyright holder to show their photo. Once they give me permission, I will come back and update the page, as time allows.