1. Watermelon Sun Hat by Sarah Zimmerman of Repeat Crafter Me
Notice and Disclaimer: All crochet patterns written by Kim Guzman at CrochetKim are in US terms. All photos not copyright to Kim Guzman are posted with permission. This website contains affiliate links.
2. Sweet Watermelon Bunting by Alia Bland of The Little Bee
3. Watermelon Kawaii Cuddler™ from 3am Grace Designs
4. Wonderful Watermelon Pillow by Amber Millard of Divine Debris (back and front of pillow shown)
5. Watermelon Tank Top by Breann Mauldin of Hooked on Homemade Happiness
6. Watermelon Towel Ring by Cylinda Mathews of Crochet Memories
7. Watermelon Baby Bib from YARNutopia
8. Baby Oh Baby Watermelon Shoes by Kris Moore of Krissy Over the Mountain Crochet
9. Watermelon Bag by Amber Millard of Divine Debris
10. Tunisian Watermelon Bag by Sonya Blackstone of Blackstone Designs
Many of you have written to me to ask how you can help support CrochetKim. A Patreon account was suggested but I thought it would be better to provide ad-free PDFs of my patterns so you would get something in return. I'm steadily working on adding PDFs to all my patterns and I've also made this compilation available at a discounted price. You can, of course, view, print, paste to a word processor, convert to PDF, etc. on your own. This is just an extra feature so that people help out, if they want. Thank you to all of you for your overwhelming support and kindness these many years. Enjoy!