For those of you who like Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable, have a look at Boutique Treasure as well. It’s very similar; just a heavier weight.
Shown (left to right, top to bottom)
Notice and Disclaimer: All crochet patterns written by Kim Guzman at CrochetKim are in US terms. All photos not copyright to Kim Guzman are posted with permission. This website contains affiliate links.
1. Icy Day Cowl by Ellen Gormley
2. Best in Hoodie Vest by Erika and Monika Simmons for Red Heart Yarns
3. Hip Granny Tunic by Tammy Hildebrand for Red Heart Yarns
4. Estelle Button Cowl by Jennifer Dickerson of Fiber Flux
5. Jilly Bean Cowl by Marly Bird
6. Shore Thing Scarf by Ann Regis for Red Heart Yarns
Not Shown in Collage
7. Octopus Amigurumi by Nadia Fuad of YARNutopia (video only, scroll down)
8. Faux Knit Ear Warmer by Sara Freisberg of Tangled Happy
9. Granny Stripe Shawl by B.hooked Crochet
10. Watercolor Forest Shawl by Sara Sach of Posh Pooch Designs
This concludes your Link Blast! Enjoy!
Many of you have written to me to ask how you can help support CrochetKim. A Patreon account was suggested but I thought it would be better to provide ad-free PDFs of my patterns so you would get something in return. I'm steadily working on adding PDFs to all my patterns and I've also made this compilation available at a discounted price. You can, of course, view, print, paste to a word processor, convert to PDF, etc. on your own. This is just an extra feature so that people help out, if they want. Thank you to all of you for your overwhelming support and kindness these many years. Enjoy!