Shown (left to right, top to bottom)
1. Pearl of the Sea Barefoot Sandals by Wendy Bickford The Hooked Haberdasher
Notice and Disclaimer: All crochet patterns written by Kim Guzman at CrochetKim are in US terms. All photos not copyright to Kim Guzman are posted with permission. This website contains affiliate links.
2. Bohemian Barefoot Sandals by Chandi Agee of Expression Fiber Arts
3. Granny Barefoot Sandals by Jinky Flaviano
4. Circle Foot Jewelry by Kati Donahue
5. Not Granny’s Sassy Barefoot Sandals by Celina Lane of Simply Collectible Crochet
Not Shown in Collage
6. Goddess Barefoot Sandals from Gleeful Things
7. Lizbeth Lace Barefoot Sandals from I Tangle Yarn
8. Lover’s Knot Barefoot Sandals from Nez Jewelry
9. Arachnid Barefoot Sandals from 365 Crochet
10. Not Granny’s Gladiator Barefoot Sandals by Celina Lane of Simply Collectible Crochet
This concludes your Monday Link Blast! Enjoy!
Many of you have written to me to ask how you can help support CrochetKim. A Patreon account was suggested but I thought it would be better to provide ad-free PDFs of my patterns so you would get something in return. I'm steadily working on adding PDFs to all my patterns and I've also made this compilation available at a discounted price. You can, of course, view, print, paste to a word processor, convert to PDF, etc. on your own. This is just an extra feature so that people help out, if they want. Thank you to all of you for your overwhelming support and kindness these many years. Enjoy!