All crochet patterns written by Kim Guzman at CrochetKim are in US terms. All photos not copyright to Kim Guzman are posted with permission. This website contains affiliate links. Any purchases through affiliate links will provide me with the income necessary to keep this site available at no extra cost to you.
“To frog or not to frog” isn’t the question. Here are ten free crochet patterns for an entirely different kind of frog.
Shown (left to right, top to bottom)
1. Esmerelda Frog by Liz Ward
2. Lil’ Kerokeroppi by Rachel Hoe of Little Yarn Friends
3. The Skinny Frog by Jenni Catavu of By Jenni Designs
4. Amigurumi Frog Prince and Princess Couple by Gabrielle Golobe
5. Frog Hat by Sarah Zimmerman of Repeat Crafter Me
6. Frog Baby Booties by Olivia Kent of Hopeful Honey
7. Ribbitz the Frog Hat by Heidi Yates of Snappy Tots
8. Frog Backpack by Lily / Sugar’n Cream
9. Bull Frog Fridgie by Cylinda Mathews of Crochet Memories
10. Frankie the Frog by Drops design Garnstudio
This concludes your Monday Link Blast! Enjoy!