“To frog or not to frog” isn’t the question. Here are ten free crochet patterns for an entirely different kind of frog.
Shown (left to right, top to bottom)
Notice and Disclaimer: All crochet patterns written by Kim Guzman at CrochetKim are in US terms. All photos not copyright to Kim Guzman are posted with permission. This website contains affiliate links.
1. Esmerelda Frog by Liz Ward
2. Lil’ Kerokeroppi by Rachel Hoe of Little Yarn Friends
3. The Skinny Frog by Jenni Catavu of By Jenni Designs
4. Amigurumi Frog Prince and Princess Couple by Gabrielle Golobe
5. Frog Hat by Sarah Zimmerman of Repeat Crafter Me
6. Frog Baby Booties by Olivia Kent of Hopeful Honey
7. Ribbitz the Frog Hat by Heidi Yates of Snappy Tots
8. Frog Backpack by Lily / Sugar’n Cream
9. Bull Frog Fridgie by Cylinda Mathews of Crochet Memories
10. Frankie the Frog by Drops design Garnstudio
This concludes your Monday Link Blast! Enjoy!
Many of you have written to me to ask how you can help support CrochetKim. A Patreon account was suggested but I thought it would be better to provide ad-free PDFs of my patterns so you would get something in return. I'm steadily working on adding PDFs to all my patterns and I've also made this compilation available at a discounted price. You can, of course, view, print, paste to a word processor, convert to PDF, etc. on your own. This is just an extra feature so that people help out, if they want. Thank you to all of you for your overwhelming support and kindness these many years. Enjoy!