This website contains affiliate links. Any purchases through affiliate links will provide me with the income necessary to keep this site available at no extra cost to you. Crochet patterns are written in US terms.
I love wearing crochet lace tank tops over another top during the spring and summer. Wearing my handmade crochet is probably my favorite way to display it.
Shown (left to right, top to bottom)
1. You Tunic Me On by Vickie Howell (requires free registration and login)
2. Boulder Beach Fit ‘N Flare Topper by Diane Moyer for Caron Yarns (direct PDF)
3. Pineapple Sweater from Pierrot Yarns
4. Pineapple Gilet from Pierrot Yarns
5. Pineapple Lace Top by Kim Guzman from CrochetKim
6. Pineapple Top by Jane Green from Beautiful Crochet Stuff
7. Pineapple Tunic by Maz Kwok from Be A Crafter XD
8. Pineapple Top from DROPS Design Garnstudio
9. Light & Lacy Top by Doris Chan for Red Heart Yarns
10. Pineapple Top from Impromptu Crochet
This concludes your Monday Link Blast! Enjoy!