I love wearing crochet lace tank tops over another top during the spring and summer. Wearing my handmade crochet is probably my favorite way to display it.
Shown (left to right, top to bottom)
Notice and Disclaimer: All crochet patterns written by Kim Guzman at CrochetKim are in US terms. All photos not copyright to Kim Guzman are posted with permission. This website contains affiliate links.
1. You Tunic Me On by Vickie Howell (requires free registration and login)
2. Boulder Beach Fit ‘N Flare Topper by Diane Moyer for Caron Yarns (direct PDF)
3. Pineapple Sweater from Pierrot Yarns
4. Pineapple Gilet from Pierrot Yarns
5. Pineapple Lace Top by Kim Guzman from CrochetKim
6. Pineapple Top by Jane Green from Beautiful Crochet Stuff
7. Pineapple Tunic by Maz Kwok from Be A Crafter XD
8. Pineapple Top from DROPS Design Garnstudio
9. Light & Lacy Top by Doris Chan for Red Heart Yarns
10. Pineapple Top from Impromptu Crochet
This concludes your Monday Link Blast! Enjoy!
Many of you have written to me to ask how you can help support CrochetKim. A Patreon account was suggested but I thought it would be better to provide ad-free PDFs of my patterns so you would get something in return. I'm steadily working on adding PDFs to all my patterns and I've also made this compilation available at a discounted price. You can, of course, view, print, paste to a word processor, convert to PDF, etc. on your own. This is just an extra feature so that people help out, if they want. Thank you to all of you for your overwhelming support and kindness these many years. Enjoy!