Why not try something different than a sugar-filled Easter basket this year? Try some of these cuties for a long-lasting treat.
Shown (left to right, top to bottom)
Notice and Disclaimer: All crochet patterns written by Kim Guzman at CrochetKim are in US terms. All photos not copyright to Kim Guzman are posted with permission. This website contains affiliate links.
1. Bunny Finger Puppets by Jarta Jasmine Designs
2. Little Chick Bean Bags by Kara Gunza from Petals to Picots
3. Little Monster Easter Egg from One Dog Woof
4. Baby Bunny Amigurumi by Celina Lane from Simply Collectible Crochet
5. Koo Koo Bunny from Knot Your Nana’s Crochet
6. Easter Eggs by Kara Gunza from Petals to Picots
7. Marshmallow Bunnies by Doni Speigle
8. Chocolate Easter Bunny by Claudia Lowman from Delights Gems
9. Carrot Bunny Amigurumi by Maz Kwok from Be A Crafter XD
10. Little Bigfoot Bunny from Amigurumi To Go
This concludes your Link Blast! Enjoy!
Many of you have written to me to ask how you can help support CrochetKim. A Patreon account was suggested but I thought it would be better to provide ad-free PDFs of my patterns so you would get something in return. I'm steadily working on adding PDFs to all my patterns and I've also made this compilation available at a discounted price. You can, of course, view, print, paste to a word processor, convert to PDF, etc. on your own. This is just an extra feature so that people help out, if they want. Thank you to all of you for your overwhelming support and kindness these many years. Enjoy!