This website contains affiliate links. Any purchases through affiliate links will provide me with the income necessary to keep this site available at no extra cost to you. Crochet patterns are written in US terms.
Why not try something different than a sugar-filled Easter basket this year? Try some of these cuties for a long-lasting treat.
Shown (left to right, top to bottom)
1. Bunny Finger Puppets by Jarta Jasmine Designs
2. Little Chick Bean Bags by Kara Gunza from Petals to Picots
3. Little Monster Easter Egg from One Dog Woof
4. Baby Bunny Amigurumi by Celina Lane from Simply Collectible Crochet
5. Koo Koo Bunny from Knot Your Nana’s Crochet
6. Easter Eggs by Kara Gunza from Petals to Picots
7. Marshmallow Bunnies by Doni Speigle
8. Chocolate Easter Bunny by Claudia Lowman from Delights Gems
9. Carrot Bunny Amigurumi by Maz Kwok from Be A Crafter XD
10. Little Bigfoot Bunny from Amigurumi To Go
This concludes your Link Blast! Enjoy!