Nothing brings a smile to my face quite like puffy baby feet and these crochet patterns will bring a big smile to your face as well!
Shown (left to right, top to bottom)
Notice and Disclaimer: All crochet patterns written by Kim Guzman at CrochetKim are in US terms. All photos not copyright to Kim Guzman are posted with permission. This website contains affiliate links.
1. Flower Baby Barefoot Sandals by Bethany Dearden from Whistle & Ivy
2. Peek A Boo Sandals by Maria Bittner from Pattern Paradise
3. Baby Strap Flip Flop Sandals by Bethany Dearden from Whistle & Ivy
4. Butterfly Barefoot Sandals by Sarah Zimmerman from Repeat Crafter Me
5. Barefoot Flower Sandals by Esther Chandler from Make My Day Creative
6. Vintage Mary Jane Booties by Olivia Hunt from Hopeful Honey
7. Dreamweaver Sandals from Crochet Zone
8. Pretty Barefoot Sandals by BreeAnna Laub from String with Style
9. Bow Barefoot Sandals by Bethany Dearden from Whistle & Ivy
10. Criss Cross Baby Sandals by Dorianna Rivelli from The Lavender Chair
This concludes your Monday Link Blast! Enjoy!
Many of you have written to me to ask how you can help support CrochetKim. A Patreon account was suggested but I thought it would be better to provide ad-free PDFs of my patterns so you would get something in return. I'm steadily working on adding PDFs to all my patterns and I've also made this compilation available at a discounted price. You can, of course, view, print, paste to a word processor, convert to PDF, etc. on your own. This is just an extra feature so that people help out, if they want. Thank you to all of you for your overwhelming support and kindness these many years. Enjoy!