All crochet patterns written by Kim Guzman at CrochetKim are in US terms. All photos not copyright to Kim Guzman are posted with permission. This website contains affiliate links. Any purchases through affiliate links will provide me with the income necessary to keep this site available at no extra cost to you.
If I were asked who is the most difficult to crochet for, it would definitely be teen boys. Here are ten free crochet patterns for hats which I’m certain will be a hit with the teen boys in your life.
Shown (left to right, top to bottom)
1. Favorite Beanie for Men by Kim Guzman from CrochetKim
2. Brain Waves Beanie from Liz McQueen
3. Hounds Tooth Beanie by Kathy Lashley from ELK Studio
4. My St. Patrick’s Day Hat from Amber Schaaf
5. Off to Sausalito by Jessie Rayot from Jessie At Home
6. Voyages Beanie from Shara Lambert Designs
7. Dream Weaver Beanie from Crochet by Jennifer
8. The Every Beanie by Corina Gray from Stitch11
9. Skater Beanie from Azzy Makes
10. Bamboo from Amy Depew
This concludes your Monday Link Blast! Enjoy!
Many of you have written to me to ask how you can help support CrochetKim. A Patreon account was suggested but I thought it would be better to provide ad-free PDFs of my patterns so you would get something in return. I'm steadily working on adding PDFs to all my patterns and I've also made this compilation available at a discounted price. Thank you to all of you for your overwhelming support and kindness these many years. Enjoy!