This website contains affiliate links. Any purchases through affiliate links will provide me with the income necessary to keep this site available at no extra cost to you. Crochet patterns are written in US terms.
If you’re in the northern hemisphere, you’re probably experiencing a chilly morning, just like me. Being a crafter, though, I’m always looking ahead. I know that it will soon be time to break out the hats made in lighter weight yarns. We reach a point where a hat is still desired, but a big bulky hat is just too much. It will be the perfect time to break out the lighter weight yarns and these are my favorite free patterns for sport and fingering weight yarns.
Shown (left to right, top to bottom)
1. South Haven Slouch by Rebecca Langford from Little Monkeys Crochet
2. Turquoise Mandala Slouchie Beanie from CrochetKim
3. Julia from Garnstudio Drops design
4. Spring Hat from Suvi’s Crochet
5. Honwaka Hat from Pierrot Yarns
6. Hope by Rhondda Winn-Mol from Oombawka Design
7. Gumballs Slouch Hat from Dragonbird Creations
8. Triangulation in Tapestry Crochet by Olivia Sandbothe
9. Puff Slouchy Hat from Cream of the Crop Crochet
10. Kylie Hat from Stefanie Bold
This concludes your Link Blast! Enjoy!