All crochet patterns written by Kim Guzman at CrochetKim are in US terms. All photos not copyright to Kim Guzman are posted with permission. This website contains affiliate links. Any purchases through affiliate links will provide me with the income necessary to keep this site available at no extra cost to you.
If you’re in the northern hemisphere, you’re probably experiencing a chilly morning, just like me. Being a crafter, though, I’m always looking ahead. I know that it will soon be time to break out the hats made in lighter weight yarns. We reach a point where a hat is still desired, but a big bulky hat is just too much. It will be the perfect time to break out the lighter weight yarns and these are my favorite free patterns for sport and fingering weight yarns.
Shown (left to right, top to bottom)
1. South Haven Slouch by Rebecca Langford from Little Monkeys Crochet
2. Turquoise Mandala Slouchie Beanie from CrochetKim
3. Julia from Garnstudio Drops design
4. Spring Hat from Suvi’s Crochet
5. Honwaka Hat from Pierrot Yarns
6. Hope by Rhondda Winn-Mol from Oombawka Design
7. Gumballs Slouch Hat from Dragonbird Creations
8. Triangulation in Tapestry Crochet by Olivia Sandbothe
9. Puff Slouchy Hat from Cream of the Crop Crochet
10. Kylie Hat from Stefanie Bold
This concludes your Link Blast! Enjoy!
Many of you have written to me to ask how you can help support CrochetKim. A Patreon account was suggested but I thought it would be better to provide ad-free PDFs of my patterns so you would get something in return. I'm steadily working on adding PDFs to all my patterns and I've also made this compilation available at a discounted price. You can, of course, view, print, paste to a word processor, convert to PDF, etc. on your own. This is just an extra feature so that people help out, if they want. Thank you to all of you for your overwhelming support and kindness these many years. Enjoy!