All crochet patterns written by Kim Guzman at CrochetKim are in US terms. All photos not copyright to Kim Guzman are posted with permission. This website contains affiliate links. Any purchases through affiliate links will provide me with the income necessary to keep this site available at no extra cost to you.
I love quiche. It’s fairly painless to make. The only downside is the wait for it to cook in the oven. I especially love using Bisquick because I just mix it right in. No need for a pie crust. And, for my gluten free friends, you can substitute Gluten Free Bisquick.
- 3 eggs
- 1 ½ c half-n-half
- ¼ t hot sauce (I used sriarcha)
- ¾ c baking mix (I used Bisquick)
- 1 c shredded cheddar
- 1 small onion (or half large onion), chopped
- ¾ c fresh baby spinach, torn or chopped
- ¾ c ham, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pam cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In bowl, mix three eggs with fork until blended.
3. Add half-n-half and mix.
4. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
5. Spray 9″ pie plate with cooking spray.
6. Pour into pie plate and put in oven.
7. Bake for 45-50 minutes.