Welcome to the In Stitches Free Crochet Pattern Party #28 brought to you by the
In Stitches Team
Here are the TOP FIVE most clicked links from our last In Stitches Link Party!
1. Sweet Harmony Hooded Cowl from Crochetpreneur
2. Scato Mittens from Joy of Motion
3. Pretty Poncho from Edyth Blayn
4. Onward and Upward Scrap Afghan from Crochet 365 Knit Too
5. Compass Pillow Cover from Briana K Designs
Congratulations to each of you!
Here are the five newest patterns from the In Stitches Team!
1. Easy Suzette Hat from Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
2. Faux Knit Scarf with Muffs from Salty Pearl Crochet
3. Sparkle Double Thick Scarf from CrochetKim
4. Triangle Scarf from Maria’s Blue Crayon
5. Herringbone HDC Stashing Busting Block from The Unraveled Mitten
Want to Pin the In Stitches Party?
Want to participate?
- Please visit at least one other link, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each week! Feel free to leave a comment at the pattern link to provide feedback and show support.
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual crochet patterns that are accessible for FREE! We remove and disqualify any links that do not direct to the original pattern.
- If your project gets featured because it was voted as a top link, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
Now let’s get this party started! Please remember that the links below are shown in random order and are not shown according to when they were submitted or how many votes they received so far.