As far as crochet designs go, you really can’t tell much of a difference between alpaca and llama in most of them. Whether you say it’s a llama or whether you say it’s an alpaca, they’re still all adorable!
Shown (left to right, top to bottom)
1. Llama-No-Drama by Nancy Anderson for Red Heart Yarns
2. Alpaca Love C2C Blanket by Jess Coppom of Make & Do Crew
3. Ragdoll Llama by Spin a Yarn Crochet
4. Llama Purse by Silke of Birds and Crickets
5. Llama Hat by Melissa Hassler of Lovable Loops
6. Llama Kawaii Cuddler™ by Donna & Michaelene of 3 am Grace Designs
Not Shown in Collage
7. Groovy Llama by Kati of Hooked by Kati
8. Crochet Llama by Kali of The Friendly Red Fox
9. Crochet-a-Llama by Stephanie of Grace and Yarn (3-part crochet-along)
10. Llama Square by Maria of Maria’s Blue Crayon
This concludes your Link Blast! Enjoy!