Way back in 2012, I designed a shawl that was in a really cool shape. It was a triangle, but it wasn’t a right angle triangle like you normally see in crochet. It was more of a sort of long triangle. I loved it so much! It was especially attractive to wear it with the point in the front and the long end wrapped around the back of the neck and hanging at the shoulder.
I loved that look but I didn’t know what to call it….. until now! The shawl shape has now become trendy and it’s apparently called Asymmetrical. I never can come up with names like that at the time of designing. Here are 10 great shawls I know you’re going to love!
Shown (left to right, top to bottom)
1. Migration Shawl by Premier Yarns Design Team
2. Earl Grey Wrap by Alexandra Tavel of Two of Wands
3. Abbie Shawl by Claire Sullivan of bobwilson123
4. Nereide by Silke Reibeling of Häkelreigen
5. Daydreamer Wrap by Breann Mauldin of Hooked On Homemade Happiness
6. Gramercy Asymmetrical Triangle Shawl by Michele Costa of Stitch & Hustle
Not Shown in Collage
7. Waves at Sunrise Shawl by Pamela Rappaport
8. Easy Breezy Triangle Scarf by Hayley Joanne Robinson
9. Solid and Lace Asymmetrical Shawl by Kristyn Hertrich of Kristyn Crochets
10. Saoirse by Aoibhe Ni
This concludes your Link Blast! Enjoy!
Looking for more Super Trendy Shawls?
10 Free Crochet Patterns for Triangle Shawls