I was asked to find some fun Christmas outfits and Wilma’s new Reindeer Sweater came immediately to mind. Her design was the starting point to this fun pattern round up for dressing for the Christmas holiday.
Shown (left to right, top to bottom)
1. Mrs. Claus’ Winter Dress by Dorianna Rivelli of The Lavender Chair
2. Santa’s Aprons by Urmie D. Seenarine for Red Heart Yarns
3. Gingerbread Baby Set by Tammy Hildebrand for Red Heart Yarns
4. Reindeer Christmas Sweater by Wilma Westenberg of Wilmade
5. Christmas Tree Hat Scarf by Nicole Riley of Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
6. Child’s Santa Slippers by Michele Wilcox for Red Heart Yarns
7. Santa Hat and Beard for Kids by Karen McKenna for JoAnn Fabric Stores
8. Holiday Elf Hat by Tawnya Myers of Just Crafting Around
Not Shown in Collage
9. Tacky Christmas Sweater by Melissa Mall of Inner Child Crochet
10. Infant Santa Suit & Hat by Kim Guzman for Red Heart Yarns
This concludes your Link Blast! Enjoy!