The Discovery Channel has announced July 22 for the 2018 Shark Week. Get ready for the fun now! This is the 30th Anniversary so you won’t want to miss it!
Notice and Disclaimer: All crochet patterns written by Kim Guzman at CrochetKim are in US terms. All photos not copyright to Kim Guzman are posted with permission. This website contains affiliate links.
1. Shark Hat by Sarah Zimmerman of Repeat Crafter Me
2. Shark Afghan by Michele Maks for Lion Brand Yarn (requires free registration and login)
3. Shark Bag by Nadia Fuad of YARNutopia
4. Shark Time Pouch by Tamara Kelly of Moogly
5. Shark! Beverage Cozy by Tera Kulling of Trifles & Treasures
6. Bernard the Ball Shark by ChiWei Ranck of One Dog Woof
7. Shark Puppet Scrubby by Michele Wilcox for Red Heart Yarns
8. Shark Attack Blanket from Drops Design
9. Hammerhead Shark from Spin A Yarn Crochet
10. Shark Kawaii Cuddler™ from 3am Grace Designs
Many of you have written to me to ask how you can help support CrochetKim. A Patreon account was suggested but I thought it would be better to provide ad-free PDFs of my patterns so you would get something in return. I'm steadily working on adding PDFs to all my patterns and I've also made this compilation available at a discounted price. You can, of course, view, print, paste to a word processor, convert to PDF, etc. on your own. This is just an extra feature so that people help out, if they want. Thank you to all of you for your overwhelming support and kindness these many years. Enjoy!