Be aware that the patterns for these are quite long and several of them were crochet-alongs. When there was a crochet-along, a lot of the time, each week’s installment is in a separate pattern link. You’ll have to go through all of the pages in order to save all of them.
Notice and Disclaimer: All crochet patterns written by Kim Guzman at CrochetKim are in US terms. All photos not copyright to Kim Guzman are posted with permission. This website contains affiliate links.
1. Mandala Madness by Helen Shrimpton of Crystals and Crochet
2. Sophie’s Universe by Dedri Uys of Look At What I Made
3. Mandala Afghan by Teresa Chorzepa for Lion Brand Yarns (requires free registration and login)
4. Rio Accent Afghan by Teresa Chorzepa for Lion Brand Yarns (requires free registration and login)
5. Cosmic by Helen Shrimpton of Crystals and Crochet
6. Jacaranda by Haak Steek
7. Lilliana from Hooked on Sunshine
8. Lotus Throw from Morale Fiber
9. Elements by Sandra Kuijer from Hooks and Yarn
10. Atlanticus from Hooked on Sunshine
Many of you have written to me to ask how you can help support CrochetKim. A Patreon account was suggested but I thought it would be better to provide ad-free PDFs of my patterns so you would get something in return. I'm steadily working on adding PDFs to all my patterns and I've also made this compilation available at a discounted price. You can, of course, view, print, paste to a word processor, convert to PDF, etc. on your own. This is just an extra feature so that people help out, if they want. Thank you to all of you for your overwhelming support and kindness these many years. Enjoy!