All crochet patterns written by Kim Guzman at CrochetKim are in US terms. All photos not copyright to Kim Guzman are posted with permission. This website contains affiliate links. Any purchases through affiliate links will provide me with the income necessary to keep this site available at no extra cost to you.
I love the rustic, farmhouse style and decorating a Christmas tree to fit this style is so trendy right now! Bethany has introduced these fabulous baubles to fit her popular line of buffalo plaid. Erica has made adorable mittens. Rhondda fills a last-minute gift idea with candy canes. All of them are so wonderful. Such great ideas from all ten of these wonderful designers.
Shown (left to right, top to bottom)
1. Amigurumi Santa Claus Ornament by Tamara Lazaridou of Toma Creations
2. Pine Cone by Jane Green of Beautiful Crochet Stuff
3. Farmhouse Rustic Ornament by Lindsey Dale of Winding Road Crochet
4. Hanging Mittens by Erica Fedor of Highland Hickory Designs
5. Plaid Ornament Baubles by Bethany Dearden of Whistle & Ivy
6. Merrymaker Snowflakes by Julia Hart of Draiguna
7. Celtic Weave Ornaments by Alexandra Richards of Eye Love Knots
8. Last Minute Reindeer Candy Cane Holders by Rhondda Mol of Oombawka Design
Not Shown in Collage
9. Snowflake by Kate Veselunka of It Was Yarn
10. Part Time Angels by Grassharp
This concludes your Link Blast! Enjoy!
Finish your Christmas decorating with
10 Free Crochet Patterns for a Country Christmas
Many of you have written to me to ask how you can help support CrochetKim. A Patreon account was suggested but I thought it would be better to provide ad-free PDFs of my patterns so you would get something in return. I'm steadily working on adding PDFs to all my patterns and I've also made this compilation available at a discounted price. Thank you to all of you for your overwhelming support and kindness these many years. Enjoy!