1. Cow Rattle by Chery Bennett of Crochet 365 Knit Too
Notice and Disclaimer: All crochet patterns written by Kim Guzman at CrochetKim are in US terms. All photos not copyright to Kim Guzman are posted with permission. This website contains affiliate links.
2. Temple The Little Cow by Sharon Ojala of Amigurumi to Go
3. Lil’ Cow Newborn Beanie by Crystalized Designs
4. Cow Slippers by Red Heart Design Team at Red Heart Yarns
5. Amigurumi Lolly Baby Cow by Jane of Jenny and Teddy
6. Amigurumi Cow by Stephanie of Grace and Yarn
7.Cow Dishcloth by Lily / Sugar’n Cream at Yarnspirations
8. Cow Lovey by Kelsey Bieker. This is absolutely adorable and I wish I could post a photo but you guys know that I’m a stickler where copyright is concerned and I won’t post without permission. This is the only reason I can’t give this one a front row seat in the collage. UPDATE: Yay! She got back to me with permission to use her photo. 🙂
9. Amigurumi Cow by Sylvia Tran
10. Cow Kettlebell by Jazmo Tennant. This is so cute and an ingenious idea but, again, I was unable to get permission to post the photo. Just because it’s not shown in the collage doesn’t mean it’s not worth checking out.
Many of you have written to me to ask how you can help support CrochetKim. A Patreon account was suggested but I thought it would be better to provide ad-free PDFs of my patterns so you would get something in return. I'm steadily working on adding PDFs to all my patterns and I've also made this compilation available at a discounted price. You can, of course, view, print, paste to a word processor, convert to PDF, etc. on your own. This is just an extra feature so that people help out, if they want. Thank you to all of you for your overwhelming support and kindness these many years. Enjoy!