All crochet patterns written by Kim Guzman at CrochetKim are in US terms. All photos not copyright to Kim Guzman are posted with permission. This website contains affiliate links. Any purchases through affiliate links will provide me with the income necessary to keep this site available at no extra cost to you.
It’s time to bring out those precious little dog sweaters. Going outside can be chilly for our special little ones. Some doggies even feel more comfortable in the house with a nice, soft sweater. Try out some of these styles to keep your doggie well-dressed and warm. Even though the sweaters are shown primarily on smaller dogs, most of the patterns cover a full range of doggie sizes, including extra small through extra large.
Shown (left to right, top to bottom)
1. Bernat Posh Crochet Dog Coat at Yarnspirations, sizes small through extra large
2. Bernat Striped Dog Coat at Yarnspirations, sizes small through extra large
3. Gingham Style Plaid Dog Sweater by Shiri Mor, sizes small through extra large (requires free registration and login)
4. Snowflakes Doggie Duds by Kathleen Power Johnson, sizes small through large (requires free registration and login)
5. Free Charity Cabled Dog Sweater by Jennifer Pionk of A Crocheted Simplicity, sizes extra small through large
6. Well Dressed Dog Coat by Tamara Kelly of Moogly Blog, sizes small through extra large
Not Shown in Collage
7. The Poet Dog Sweater from Lion Brand Yarn, sizes small through large (requires free registration and login)
8. Chihuahua Sweater by Jennifer Gregory of Niftyniffer’s Crochet & Crafts
9. Custom Fit Dog Sweaters by Jenna Wingate: Skill level from beginner and up. This is a teaching set of patterns and suitable for any motivated crocheter.
10. The Maggie Dog Sweater by Sara Sach of Posh Pooch Designs, sizes extra-extra small through medium
This concludes your Link Blast! Enjoy!
Many of you have written to me to ask how you can help support CrochetKim. A Patreon account was suggested but I thought it would be better to provide ad-free PDFs of my patterns so you would get something in return. I'm steadily working on adding PDFs to all my patterns and I've also made this compilation available at a discounted price. You can, of course, view, print, paste to a word processor, convert to PDF, etc. on your own. This is just an extra feature so that people help out, if they want. Thank you to all of you for your overwhelming support and kindness these many years. Enjoy!