Shown (left to right, top to bottom)
1. Halloween Treat Bags by Lion Brand Yarn (requires free registration and login)
Notice and Disclaimer: All crochet patterns written by Kim Guzman at CrochetKim are in US terms. All photos not copyright to Kim Guzman are posted with permission. This website contains affiliate links.
2. Candy Corn Bag by Rebecca J. Venton for Red Heart Yarns
3. “Monster Ate My Homework” Tote from Yarnspirations
4. Skull Trick or Treat Bag by Lily / Sugar’n Cream
5. Felted Black Cat Bag by Lion Brand Yarn (requires free registration and login)
6. I Want My Mummy by Drew Emborsky of The Crochet Dude
7. Creepy Eyes Bag by Nancy Anderson for Red Heart Yarns
Not Shown in Collage
8. Spider Webby Bag by Ellen Gormley for Red Heart Yarns
9. Trick or Treat Bags by Spider Mambo
10. Pumpkin Face Bag by Nancy Anderson for Red Heart Yarns
This concludes your Link Blast! Enjoy!
Many of you have written to me to ask how you can help support CrochetKim. A Patreon account was suggested but I thought it would be better to provide ad-free PDFs of my patterns so you would get something in return. I'm steadily working on adding PDFs to all my patterns and I've also made this compilation available at a discounted price. You can, of course, view, print, paste to a word processor, convert to PDF, etc. on your own. This is just an extra feature so that people help out, if they want. Thank you to all of you for your overwhelming support and kindness these many years. Enjoy!