As far as crochet designs go, you really can’t tell much of a difference between alpaca and llama in most of them. Whether you say it’s a llama or whether you say it’s an alpaca, they’re still all adorable!
Shown (left to right, top to bottom)
1. Llama-No-Drama by Nancy Anderson for Red Heart Yarns
Notice and Disclaimer: All crochet patterns written by Kim Guzman at CrochetKim are in US terms. All photos not copyright to Kim Guzman are posted with permission. This website contains affiliate links.
2. Alpaca Love C2C Blanket by Jess Coppom of Make & Do Crew
3. Ragdoll Llama by Spin a Yarn Crochet
4. Llama Purse by Silke of Birds and Crickets NO LONGER AVAILABLE 6/15/2019
5. Llama Hat by Melissa Hassler of Lovable Loops
6. Llama Kawaii Cuddler™ by Donna & Michaelene of 3 am Grace Designs
Not Shown in Collage
7. Groovy Llama by Kati of Hooked by Kati
8. Crochet Llama by Kali of The Friendly Red Fox
9. Crochet-a-Llama by Stephanie of Grace and Yarn (3-part crochet-along)
10. Llama Square by Maria of Maria’s Blue Crayon
This concludes your Link Blast! Enjoy!