All crochet patterns written by Kim Guzman at CrochetKim are in US terms. All photos not copyright to Kim Guzman are posted with permission. This website contains affiliate links. Any purchases through affiliate links will provide me with the income necessary to keep this site available at no extra cost to you.
As far as crochet designs go, you really can’t tell much of a difference between alpaca and llama in most of them. Whether you say it’s a llama or whether you say it’s an alpaca, they’re still all adorable!
Shown (left to right, top to bottom)
1. Llama-No-Drama by Nancy Anderson for Red Heart Yarns
2. Alpaca Love C2C Blanket by Jess Coppom of Make & Do Crew
3. Ragdoll Llama by Spin a Yarn Crochet
4. Llama Purse by Silke of Birds and Crickets
5. Llama Hat by Melissa Hassler of Lovable Loops
6. Llama Kawaii Cuddler™ by Donna & Michaelene of 3 am Grace Designs
Not Shown in Collage
7. Groovy Llama by Kati of Hooked by Kati
8. Crochet Llama by Kali of The Friendly Red Fox
9. Crochet-a-Llama by Stephanie of Grace and Yarn (3-part crochet-along)
10. Llama Square by Maria of Maria’s Blue Crayon
This concludes your Link Blast! Enjoy!
Many of you have written to me to ask how you can help support CrochetKim. A Patreon account was suggested but I thought it would be better to provide ad-free PDFs of my patterns so you would get something in return. I'm steadily working on adding PDFs to all my patterns and I've also made this compilation available at a discounted price. You can, of course, view, print, paste to a word processor, convert to PDF, etc. on your own. This is just an extra feature so that people help out, if they want. Thank you to all of you for your overwhelming support and kindness these many years. Enjoy!