When you need a quick gift, it’s great to have so many patterns available for beanies. Be sure to have extra in a basket by the door for guests to pick their own.
The trend right now is tall beanies, called Slouch Beanies. If you prefer, make them a bit shorter for a traditional beanie.
Shown (left to right, top to bottom)
1. The Tempest Beanie by Above The Clouds Crochet
2. Snowball Slouch Hat by Megan Meyer of Left In Knots
3. Mackinac Beanie by Heather J Anderson of The Unraveled Mitten
4. Oakley Slouch by Rebecca Langford of Little Monkeys Crochet
5. Sweetpea Slouch by Emma Sinclair of EmmeClaire Crochet
6. Wynn Slouch by Harlee Wentworth of Noowul
7. Edgewater Hat by Michelle Ferguson of Two Brothers Blankets
8. Rustic Slouch Hat by Rebecca Langford of Little Monkeys Crochet
9. Chevron Peaks Slouch by Jennifer Pionk of A Crocheted Simplicity
Not Shown in Collage
10. Lolly-Poms Ribbed Beanie by ChiWei Ranck of One Dog Woof
Bonus 11. Oatmeal Cable Slouch Hat by Kim Guzman of CrochetKim
Bonus 12. Basic Stripes Slouch Hat by Kim Guzman of CrochetKim
This concludes your roundup. Enjoy!