Yes! You really do have enough time to make a cute top and wear it this summer. I don’t know about #3. That one looks like you might have to start right away for next summer! But, the rest look so quick that you can wear them this year. Or, if you happen to be in the southern hemisphere and you’re dreaming about sunny, warm weather, pick out a couple of these beauties and get to stitching!
Notice and Disclaimer: All crochet patterns written by Kim Guzman at CrochetKim are in US terms. All photos not copyright to Kim Guzman are posted with permission. This website contains affiliate links.
1. Do Your Cottony Vest by Drew Emborsky of The Crochet Dude
2. Easy Cotton Top from DROPS design
3. V-Neck Tunic by John Brinegar for Vogue Knitting (Ravelry download)
4. Aphrodite by DROPS design
5. Easy Breezy Tank by Tammy Hildebrand (There’s also a cropped fringed top on this page; scroll down when you get there.)
6. San Mateo Shell Top by Vladimir Teriokhin for Lion Brand Yarns (requires free registration and login)
7. Ombre Tank Top by Breann Mauldin of Hooked on Homemade Happiness
8. Indian Summer Tank by Dora of Dora Does (size small only) US terms
9. FO in One Day! by Fatima Lasay of Crochetology
10. Fine Merino Camisole by Pierrot (direct PDF) Charts only
Many of you have written to me to ask how you can help support CrochetKim. A Patreon account was suggested but I thought it would be better to provide ad-free PDFs of my patterns so you would get something in return. I'm steadily working on adding PDFs to all my patterns and I've also made this compilation available at a discounted price. You can, of course, view, print, paste to a word processor, convert to PDF, etc. on your own. This is just an extra feature so that people help out, if they want. Thank you to all of you for your overwhelming support and kindness these many years. Enjoy!