The most beloved stuffed animal is the huggable Teddy Bear. You just can’t beat this adorable toy for children and adults alike. I’ve found several different varieties of projects for you. Pay special attention to the teddy bear from Sue Pendleton. I don’t yet have permission from Sue to show her photo, but you’ll certainly want to check it out. It’s a traditional jointed teddy bear. How fun!
Shown (left to right, top to bottom)
Notice and Disclaimer: All crochet patterns written by Kim Guzman at CrochetKim are in US terms. All photos not copyright to Kim Guzman are posted with permission. This website contains affiliate links.
1. Teddy Bear Pillow by Dorianna Rivelli of The Lavender Chair
2. Woodland Bear Hat by Erangi Udeshika of Crochet for You Blog
3. Curtain Hugging Bear by Corina Gray of Stitch11
4. Boxy Bear by Erica Dietz of Fairfield World
5. The Three Bears by Julie Erskine of Heart & Sew
6. Bee Mine Teddy Bear by Sharon Ojala of Amigurumi To Go
7. C2C Teddy Bear Blanket by Sarah Zimmerman of Repesat Crafter Me
8. Newborn Teddy Bear Hat by Olivia Kent of Hopeful Honey
Not Shown in Collage
9. A Mohair Teddy Bear by Sue Pendleton in Sue Pendleton’s Ravelry Store
10. Kodiak Bear Pillow Pal by Marie Segares of Underground Crafter. When I first saw this, I had no idea of the size. It’s really big! So fun!
This concludes your Link Blast! Enjoy!