This website contains affiliate links. Any purchases through affiliate links will provide me with the income necessary to keep this site available at no extra cost to you. Crochet patterns are written in US terms.
I fell in love with these adorable security blankets when I first saw that blue bunny blanket from Lion Brand. Just so adorable. It’s so fun to see all the different creative ideas that I see online. So much cuteness! You’ll see them called security blankets or the new-to-me name of lovey. Isn’t that adorable?! Lovey. Perfect word for a little security blankey.
1. The Cuddliest Crochet Bear Lovey by Ashleigh Kiser of Sewrella
2. Kitty Love Blankie by Michele Wilcox for Red Heart Yarns
3. Little Lamb Baby Lovey by Ashleigh Kiser of Sewrella
4. Cuddle Bunny Blanket by Lion Brand Yarn (requires free registration and login)
5. Bunny Lovey by Amy Ramnarine of The Stitchin’ Mommy
6. Serape Lovey Blanket by Bethany Dearden of Whistle & Ivy
7. Cow Lovey by Kelsey Bieker of Lulu’s Crafts
8. Butterfly Lovey by Nadia Fuad from YARNutopia
9. Edward the Circus Elephant Lovie by Dedri Uys of Look At What I Made
10. Oceanic Lovey Blanket by Maz Kwok of Be A Crafter xD
As always, the ones not shown in the collage are usually not shown because I don’t have permission from the copyright holder to show their photo. Once they give me permission, I will come back and update the page, as time allows.