Get out your notepad or your bookmarking tool or fire up your Pinterest board to prepare for your holiday gift lists! I’m loving all these fabulous projects in buffalo plaid. So classic. Which is your favorite?
Notice and Disclaimer: All crochet patterns written by Kim Guzman at CrochetKim are in US terms. All photos not copyright to Kim Guzman are posted with permission. This website contains affiliate links.
1. Chunky Plaid Pillow by Bethany Dearden of Whistle & Ivy
2. Plaid Baby Cocoon and Hat Set by Bethany Dearden of Whistle & Ivy
3. Buffalo Plaid Baby Blanket by Jessica Underwood of Stitching Together
4. Plaid Mittens by Bethany Dearden of Whistle & Ivy
5. Buffalo Plaid Cup Cozy by Cheryl of Crochet 365 Knit Too
6. Plaid Bow Tie by Bethany Dearden of Whistle & Ivy
7. Plaid Wreath by Bethany Dearden of Whistle & Ivy
8. Baby Plaid Trapper Hat by Bethany Dearden of Whistle & Ivy
9. Buffalo Plaid Wristlet by Cheryl of Crochet 365 Knit Too
10. Kids Plaid Hat by Bethany Dearden of Whistle & Ivy
Many of you have written to me to ask how you can help support CrochetKim. A Patreon account was suggested but I thought it would be better to provide ad-free PDFs of my patterns so you would get something in return. I'm steadily working on adding PDFs to all my patterns and I've also made this compilation available at a discounted price. You can, of course, view, print, paste to a word processor, convert to PDF, etc. on your own. This is just an extra feature so that people help out, if they want. Thank you to all of you for your overwhelming support and kindness these many years. Enjoy!