Candy corn is a Halloween tradition. It’s either love or hate when it comes to candy corn and I have to admit that I’m really not a fan of eating it? Making fun projects that look like candy corn? Oh, you betcha! This, I definitely love.
Shown (left to right, top to bottom)
Notice and Disclaimer: All crochet patterns written by Kim Guzman at CrochetKim are in US terms. All photos not copyright to Kim Guzman are posted with permission. This website contains affiliate links.
1. Candy Corn Garland by Tanya Eberhardt from Little Things Blogged
2. Candy Corn Coffee Cup Cozy by The Enchanted Ladybug
3. Candy Corn Shoes for Baby by Kris Moore from Krissy’s Over the Mountain Crochet
4. Baby Candy Corn Costume Dress by Sarah Lora of Ball Hank N’ Skein
5. Nom Nom Candy Corn Amigurumi and Garland by Jacqualyn Walker from The Crafty Geekette
6. Candy Corn Leg Warmers by Nadia Fuad from YARNutopia
Not Shown in Collage
7. Candy Corn Amigurumi Hair Ties by Celina Lane from Simply Collectible Crochet
8. Halloween Pennants by Lion Brand Yarn (requires free registration and sign in)
9. Candy Corn Trick or Treat Bag by Alexis Middleton from Persia Lou
10. Candy Corn Hot Pad by Amber from Divine Debris
This concludes your Link Blast! Enjoy!
Many of you have written to me to ask how you can help support CrochetKim. A Patreon account was suggested but I thought it would be better to provide ad-free PDFs of my patterns so you would get something in return. I'm steadily working on adding PDFs to all my patterns and I've also made this compilation available at a discounted price. You can, of course, view, print, paste to a word processor, convert to PDF, etc. on your own. This is just an extra feature so that people help out, if they want. Thank you to all of you for your overwhelming support and kindness these many years. Enjoy!