All crochet patterns written by Kim Guzman at CrochetKim are in US terms. All photos not copyright to Kim Guzman are posted with permission. This website contains affiliate links. Any purchases through affiliate links will provide me with the income necessary to keep this site available at no extra cost to you.
Triangle shawls are crazy popular right now! Everyone is loving them. I know that I hear that a lot of you aren’t “shawl people”. I hear ya! I don’t really consider myself a shawl person either. Triangle shawls, though, you can wear them like a scarf with the point in front. Trust me. It’s a beautiful thing and perfect to keep your neck warm while wearing your winter coat.
1. Lovely Luisa Shawl by Wilma Westenberg from Wilmade
2. Lost in Time by Johanna Lindahl from Mijo Crochet
3. Tea Flower by Johanna Lindahl from Mijo Crochet
4. The Spring Shawl by Breann Mauldin from Hooked on Homemade Happiness
5. Unchained Shawl by Jessie Rayot from Jessie At Home
6. Amazing Grace Angel Wing Shawl by Elena Hunt from Beatrice Ryan Designs
7. Earl Grey Wrap by Alexandra Tavel from Two of Wands
8. Sanibella Beaded Shawl by Kristin Omdahl from Kristin Omdahl Designs
9. Kaleidoscope Shawl by Sara Kay Hartmann for Red Heart Yarns
10. Spring Shells Shawl by Jessie Rayot from Jessie At Home