If you’re looking for quick gift ideas, boot cuffs/toppers are perfect! These are super stylish and trendy but they’re functional as well. I remember walking around in boots during the cold Chicago winter. These will keep snow and cold wind from whipping around that opening between your calf and the boot. I can’t tell you how many times that snow got into the top of my boot and there was just nothing I could do. So cold. I wish I had thought of these.
Notice and Disclaimer: All crochet patterns written by Kim Guzman at CrochetKim are in US terms. All photos not copyright to Kim Guzman are posted with permission. This website contains affiliate links.
1. Autumn Sky Boot Cuffs by Dianne Hunt of Same DiNamics Crochet
2. Yenni Boot Cuffs by Rebecca Langford of Little Monkeys Crochet
3. Ups and Downs Boot Cuffs by Tamara Kelly of Moogly Blog
4. Bailey Boot Cuff by CrochetDreamz
5. Sugar Maple Boot Cuffs by Kirsten Holloway of Kirsten Holloway Designs
6. Plaid Boot Cuffs by Bethany Dearden of Whistle & Ivy
7. Bobble Boot Cuffs by Hannah Cross of HanJan
8. X Stitch Boot Cuffs by Maria Bittner of Pattern Paradise
9. Maribel Boot Cuffs by Rebecca Langford of Little Monkeys Crochet
10. Rustic Boot Cuffs by Erica Fedor of Highland Hickory Designs
Many of you have written to me to ask how you can help support CrochetKim. A Patreon account was suggested but I thought it would be better to provide ad-free PDFs of my patterns so you would get something in return. I'm steadily working on adding PDFs to all my patterns and I've also made this compilation available at a discounted price. You can, of course, view, print, paste to a word processor, convert to PDF, etc. on your own. This is just an extra feature so that people help out, if they want. Thank you to all of you for your overwhelming support and kindness these many years. Enjoy!