When I think of whales, I can’t help but think of “Free Willy”, of course. But, that’s not my favorite whale movie. My favorite is Star Trek 4: Voyage Home. “Admiral, there be whales here!”
Notice and Disclaimer: All crochet patterns written by Kim Guzman at CrochetKim are in US terms. All photos not copyright to Kim Guzman are posted with permission. This website contains affiliate links.
1. Get Whale Soon Tissue Box Cover by Tamara Kelly of Moogly Blog
2. Baby Humpback Whale by ChiWei Ranck of One Dog Woof
3. Orca Whale Amigurumi by Stephanie Pokorny of Crochetverse
4. Whale Amigurumi by Spin a Yarn Crochet
5. Whale-y Awesome Baby Booties by Nadia Fuad of YARNutopia
6. Baby’s Friendly Whale by Lily Sugar’n Cream and Bernat Design Studio at Yarnspirations
7. Orca by Jazmo Tennant of Jazmo Crochet. This one is more of a realistic amigurumi rather than a cartoony one. But, alas, you’ll have to click over to catch a glimpse because I’ve been unable to reach the owner.
8. Baby Whale Buddy by Joanita Theron of Creative Crochet Workshop
9. The Blue Whale Baby Bib by Nadia Fuad of YARNutopia
10. Whale Kawaii Cuddler™ by Donna & Michaelene of 3am Grace Designs
As always, the ones not shown in the collage are usually not shown because I don’t have permission from the copyright holder to show their photo. Once they give me permission, I will come back and update the page, as time allows.