1. Pig Amigurumi by Brenna Eaves for Furls Crochet
Notice and Disclaimer: All crochet patterns written by Kim Guzman at CrochetKim are in US terms. All photos not copyright to Kim Guzman are posted with permission. This website contains affiliate links.
2. Wednesday the Pig by Dawn Toussaint (scroll down to the bottom and under the heading “Free Patterns”, you’ll find the PDF link)
3. Dress Up Pigs by Sharon Ojala of Amigurumi to Go
4. Three Little Pigs Pillow by Michele Wilcox for Red Heart Yarns
5. Pig Amigurumi by Allison Hoffman from “Amigurume Pets” and republished with permission at Underground Crafter
6. Pretty Pig Headband by Olivia Kent from Hopeful Honey
7. Pig Hat by Sarah Zimmerman from Repeat Crafter Me
8. Ragdoll Pig/Piglet by Stephanie Pokorny from Crochetverse
9. Lil’ Flying Pig Amigurumi by Celina Lane from Craft Coalition
10. Zoodiacs Pig Graph by ChiWei Ranck from One Dog Woof
Many of you have written to me to ask how you can help support CrochetKim. A Patreon account was suggested but I thought it would be better to provide ad-free PDFs of my patterns so you would get something in return. I'm steadily working on adding PDFs to all my patterns and I've also made this compilation available at a discounted price. You can, of course, view, print, paste to a word processor, convert to PDF, etc. on your own. This is just an extra feature so that people help out, if they want. Thank you to all of you for your overwhelming support and kindness these many years. Enjoy!