All crochet patterns written by Kim Guzman at CrochetKim are in US terms. All photos not copyright to Kim Guzman are posted with permission. This website contains affiliate links. Any purchases through affiliate links will provide me with the income necessary to keep this site available at no extra cost to you.
During the warmer months, you don’t need to stop crocheting. I can’t imagine not crocheting, especially in the evenings when I’m relaxing.
Granny squares are the perfect summer project for you! They don’t take up a lot of room and they’re easily portable. Make a bunch during the summer and you can join them during the colder months.
Shown (left to right, top to bottom)
1. Bowties and Boutonnier Afghan Square Block by Margaret MacInnis
2. Magnolia Crossbow Afghan Square Block by Margaret MacInnis
3. Pinwheel Square by Laurinda Reddig of ReCrochetions
4. One Love II by Rachele Carmona of Cypress Textiles
5. Wheat Bouquet by Kate Veselunka
6. Seaglass Granny Square by Stephanie Pokorny of Crochetverse
7. Striped Flower Garden by Jessie Rayot of Jessie At Home
8. Cabled Flower Square by Heather Anderson of The Unraveled Mitten
9. Casablanca Square by Maria Bittner of Pattern Paradise
10. Scrappy Afghan Square 4 by Joanita Theron of Creative Crochet Workshop
11. Dahlia Bloom Afghan Square by Kara Gunza of Petals to Picots
12. Coral and Stone Square by Elena Hunt of Beatrice Ryan Designs
13. Box of Color Square by Jennifer Dickerson of Fiber Flux
14. Reverie Afghan Square by Rhondda Mol of Oombawka Design
15. Cap’n Tightpants Square by Polly Plum of Every Trick on the Hook
16. Maybellene Afghan Square by Polly Plum of Every Trick on the Hook
17. Sunflower Harvest Square by Laurinda Redding of ReCrochetions
18. One Love Granny Square by Rachele Carmona of Cypress Textiles
19. Arboretum Square by Sonya Blackstone of Blackstone Designs
20. Concentric Circles Granny Square by Marie Segares of Underground Crafter
21. Dahlia 12-inch Square by Maria Bittner of Pattern Paradise
22. Morning Glory Mandala Square by Dorianna Rivelli of The Lavender Chair
23. Port Edward Square by Zelna Olivier of Zooty Owl
24. New Beginnings Afghan Block by Nadia Fuad of YARNutopia
25. Sunflower Mandala Square by Dorianna Rivelli of The Lavender Chair
This concludes your Link Blast! Enjoy!
Many of you have written to me to ask how you can help support CrochetKim. A Patreon account was suggested but I thought it would be better to provide ad-free PDFs of my patterns so you would get something in return. I'm steadily working on adding PDFs to all my patterns and I've also made this compilation available at a discounted price. You can, of course, view, print, paste to a word processor, convert to PDF, etc. on your own. This is just an extra feature so that people help out, if they want. Thank you to all of you for your overwhelming support and kindness these many years. Enjoy!