All crochet patterns written by Kim Guzman at CrochetKim are in US terms. All photos not copyright to Kim Guzman are posted with permission. This website contains affiliate links. Any purchases through affiliate links will provide me with the income necessary to keep this site available at no extra cost to you.
It’s no surprise that I love Tunisian crochet. I’ve got over four hours of videos on Tunisian to teach you the different stitches and techniques. Check out my free online videos.
Have a look at these new free Tunisian crochet patterns for some fantastic inspiration to get you started.
1. Stauffer Shawl by Katy Petersen of KT and the Squid
2. Tasha Tunisian Shrug by Amber Millard of Divine Debris
3. Vineyard Throw by Kristine Mullen of Ambassador Crochet
4. Basketweave Pillow by Tanya Eberhardt of Little Things Blogged
5. Puddles of Love Baby Blanket by Julia Schwartz of Designs by Diligence
6. Moss Stitch Hat by Marie Segares of Underground Crafter
7. Eternal Spring Infinity Scarf by Kim Guzman of CrochetKim
8. Tunisian Market Bag by Nicki Hirsch
9. Nereide by Silke Reibeling of Häkelreigen
10. Little Bobbles Blanket by Phanessa Fong of Designs by Phanessa
Many of you have written to me to ask how you can help support CrochetKim. A Patreon account was suggested but I thought it would be better to provide ad-free PDFs of my patterns so you would get something in return. I'm steadily working on adding PDFs to all my patterns and I've also made this compilation available at a discounted price. You can, of course, view, print, paste to a word processor, convert to PDF, etc. on your own. This is just an extra feature so that people help out, if they want. Thank you to all of you for your overwhelming support and kindness these many years. Enjoy!