Earlier this week, I picked out some free crochet patterns for unicorns so today, I thought I would find some free ones for another mythical creation. Or, are they?
Notice and Disclaimer: All crochet patterns written by Kim Guzman at CrochetKim are in US terms. All photos not copyright to Kim Guzman are posted with permission. This website contains affiliate links.
1. Mermaid Kawaii Cuddler™ by Donna & Michaelene of 3am Grace Designs (shown twice in collage)
2. Serrana the Mermaid by Pia Thadani of Stitches N Scraps
3. Mermaid Fantasy Blanket by Rebecca J. Venton for Red Heart Yarns
4. Mystic Mermaid Cocoon Redesign by B.hooked Crochet
5. Ragdoll Mermaid by Spin a Yarn Crochet
6. Baby Mermaid Outfit by Nadia Fuad of YARNutopia (YouTube video only)
7. Mermaid Tail by Melissa Hassler of Lovable Loops
8. The Best Mermaid Tail by Elizabeth Seeley of Crochet Kidlets
9. Mermaid Doll Outfit by Rebecca J. Venton for Red Heart Yarns
10. Marnie the Misfit Mermaid by Lorene Haythorn Eppolite of Cre8tion Crochet
Many of you have written to me to ask how you can help support CrochetKim. A Patreon account was suggested but I thought it would be better to provide ad-free PDFs of my patterns so you would get something in return. I'm steadily working on adding PDFs to all my patterns and I've also made this compilation available at a discounted price. You can, of course, view, print, paste to a word processor, convert to PDF, etc. on your own. This is just an extra feature so that people help out, if they want. Thank you to all of you for your overwhelming support and kindness these many years. Enjoy!