I know that I see a lot of requests from people for baby blankets without holes. I have never really worried about lacy baby blankets since I typically didn’t put baby blankets directly on my babies. I usually put a receiving blanket first and then the pretty baby blanket on top for extra warmth. If you want some without holes, though, perfect for either boys or girls, I’ve got you ….. errrrr, baby covered!
Shown (left to right, top to bottom)
1. Wavy Hugs Baby Blanket by Kim Guzman of CrochetKim
2. Hexipuff Unicorn Blanket by Gina Rahman from Tangle Tree Creative
3. Namaqualand Blanket by Dedri Uys of Look At What I Made
4. Retro Baby Blanket by Hannah Cross of Hanjan Crochet
5. Warm Welcome Baby Blanket by Jess Coppom of Make & Do Crew
Not Shown in Collage
6. Jazzberry Baby Blanket by Pia Thadani of Stitches N Scraps
7. Puddles of Love Baby Blanket by Julia Schwartz of Designs by Diligence
8. Crochet Tonal Blanket by Purl Soho
9. Arianna Baby Blanket by Anastasia Popova
10. Everyday Baby Blanket by Mary P of Croyden Crochet
Bonus 11. Lucky Day Baby Blanket by Kim Guzman of CrochetKim
Bonus 12. Straight to the Heart Baby Blanket by Kim Guzman of CrochetKim
This concludes your roundup. Enjoy!