Shown (left to right, top to bottom)
1. Four Leaf Clover by B.hooked Crochet
Notice and Disclaimer: All crochet patterns written by Kim Guzman at CrochetKim are in US terms. All photos not copyright to Kim Guzman are posted with permission. This website contains affiliate links.
2. St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock Baby Booties by Olivia Kent of Hopeful Honey
3. Shamrock Afghan by Red Heart Yarns
4. St. Patrick’s Day Chapeau by Sharon Mann for Red Heart Yarns
5. Preemie/Newborn Leprechaun Hats by Cream Of The Crop Crochet™
6. Lucky Leprechaun from Yarnspirations
Not Shown in Collage
7. Shamrock Charm Necklace by Rebecca J. Venton for Red Heart Yarns
8. Four Leaf Clover Throw by Shari White for Red Heart Yarns
9. Lucky Shamrock Banner by Rebecca J. Venton for Red Heart Yarns
10. St. Patrick’s Day Wreath by Kara Gunza of Petals to Picots
This concludes your Link Blast! Enjoy!
Many of you have written to me to ask how you can help support CrochetKim. A Patreon account was suggested but I thought it would be better to provide ad-free PDFs of my patterns so you would get something in return. I'm steadily working on adding PDFs to all my patterns and I've also made this compilation available at a discounted price. You can, of course, view, print, paste to a word processor, convert to PDF, etc. on your own. This is just an extra feature so that people help out, if they want. Thank you to all of you for your overwhelming support and kindness these many years. Enjoy!