What a great pattern round up! I’m really wanting to make a table runner. I’m wanting something rustic and kind of farmhouse. I’m really liking the upper right one from In the Garden. I think I would like to change it with the seasons, though, so I may need more than one!
Shown (left to right, top to bottom)
Notice and Disclaimer: All crochet patterns written by Kim Guzman at CrochetKim are in US terms. All photos not copyright to Kim Guzman are posted with permission. This website contains affiliate links.
1. Starburst Table Runner from Red Heart Yarns
2. Moss Stitch Table Runner by Charlotta from In the Yarn Garden
3. Mitered Table Runner from Willow Yarns
4. Alpine Table Runner by Maria Bittner from Pattern Paradise
5. Flower Power Table Runner by Lily Sugar’n Cream from Yarnspirations
Not Shown in Collage
6. Rose Table Runner by Carol Ballard from Cobblers Cabin
7. Flower and Fan Table Runner by Kristen Stoltzfus from Red Heart Yarns
8. Tissiere Table Runner by Beth Major Crochet Designs from Knit Picks
9. Sweet Clover Table Runner from Red Heart Yarns
10. Floral Motif Table Runner by Jessie Rayot from Jessie At Home
This concludes your Link Blast! Enjoy!
Many of you have written to me to ask how you can help support CrochetKim. A Patreon account was suggested but I thought it would be better to provide ad-free PDFs of my patterns so you would get something in return. I'm steadily working on adding PDFs to all my patterns and I've also made this compilation available at a discounted price. You can, of course, view, print, paste to a word processor, convert to PDF, etc. on your own. This is just an extra feature so that people help out, if they want. Thank you to all of you for your overwhelming support and kindness these many years. Enjoy!